Welcome Current Employee!!
West Virginia University is committed to providing our employees the tools and resources they need to excel in their work. This page is designed to assist you in getting those resources in a quick and efficient manner. Using this site will make it easy to find the information you need for your current position, and to develop your career into the future.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at 304.293.5700 and we will gladly help you.Safety Information:
University Police: 304.293.2677
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: 304.293.5600
Employee Relations: 304.293.5700×5
Environmental, Health & Safety: 304.293.3792
Faculty and Staff Assistance Program: 304.293.5590
- WVU Classified Employee Handbook
- WVU Faculty Handbook
- Classified Staff Compensation Structure
- Classification and Compensation Forms
- Drug Free Schools
- Employee ID Information
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
- Faculty Assistance
- Fair Labor Standards
- Fitness For Duty Guidelines
- Holiday Schedule
- Need Work Accommodation?
- NonClassified Compensation Strategy and Salary Guidelines
- Payday Schedule
Types of Employees