Welcome new employee! We are excited you have joined the Mountaineer Family. West Virginia University is a friendly and innovative place to work that fosters opportunities to discover your passions and develop new skills.
This website provides basic information that will help orient you to the university and the city of Morgantown to ensure you have the tools you need to become a successful employee.
If you need further assistance, please contact us at 304.293.5700 and we will gladly help you.
University Police: 304.293.2677
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: 304.293.5600
Employee Relations: 304.293.5700×5
Environmental, Health & Safety: 304.293.3792
Faculty and Staff Assistance Program: 304.293.5590
- Work Accommodation
- Classified Employee Handbook
- Holiday Schedule
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
- Faculty Assistance
- Fair Labor Standards
- Fitness for Duty Guidelines
- Drug Free Schools
- Classified Staff Compensation Structure
- Classification and Compensation
- Classification and Compensation Forms
- Non-Classified Compensation Strategy and Salary Guidelines
- Payday Schedule
- Types of Employees
- WVU Mission, Vision, and Values